[asterisk-users] How to find which queue member answered a call?

Mario mgnospam at fgasoftware.com
Sun Aug 20 05:57:19 MST 2006

BJ Weschke wrote:
> On 8/20/06, Mario <mgnospam at fgasoftware.com> wrote:
>> BJ Weschke wrote:

>> (apparently)

>> > This information is already available via the queue_log
>> >
>> Thanks, that might help but it is not what I'm looking for. It won't
>> solve my problem.
>>
>> What I want, from withing my AGI, is to take a specific action depending
>> on who did answer the call. It wouldn't be much feasible to backward
>> read the queue_log file to discover who answered the call, right? It
>> probably would be a quite CPU intensive task.
>>
>> Any other idea on how to better solve my problem? Any undocumented
>> Asterisk Variable for that?
>>

> Yes. In /trunk I've added a MEMBER_INTERFACE variable that's
> available so you can see who received the call.
Thanks, I just checked the trunk version and, in fact, I found the
MEMBERINTERFACE (with no underscore) variable.

However, the app_queue.c module (from version 1.2.9.1 which I'm using)
is quite different from the /trunk. Thus, at the moment, I'll try to get
that info (although in an inefficient way) reading backward the
queue_log. Then, when I'll migrate to the (stable) Asterisk version with
the MEMBERINTERFACE variable available, I'll use tat variable it instead.

Do you have any idea in which version of Asterisk will be available the
current /trunk version?