[asterisk-users] Linksys SPA-3102

Barry D. Hassler Barry.Hassler at hcst.com
Fri Aug 18 21:54:16 MST 2006

Any further experience with the 3102? I'm looking for a solution to
connect 2 CO lines and a set of 2-line phones to my asterisk server
(along with a bunch of SIP phones). Would 2 of these work well for
that?

Hopefully no echo problems! That would kill this project? I'm still
searching for one peice of hardware that would have 2 FXO and 2 FXO
ports on it, but haven't stumbled on it yet....