[asterisk-users] PRI gurus - Does any one know the meaningn of span 1 received AOC-E charging 149502040 units

Marco Mouta marco.mouta at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 04:57:41 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm developing an app with dialout .call files, and when one of the legs of
my call is busy i get this msg:
    -- Called g1/2132
    -- Channel 0/1, span 1 got hangup
    -- Channel 0/1, span 1 received AOC-E charging 149502040 units
    -- Zap/1-1 is busy
It seems to me OK, but i'm wondering the meaning of received AOC-E charging
149502040 units ???

Does any of Asterisk PRI gurus can help me on this? :)

My architecture is:

E1--LegacyPBX--E1--Asterisk

In fact my legacy pbx uses QSIG and not euroISDN.
BTW this extension dialed (2132) is an analogue extension connected to the
legacy PBX

Best regards,
--
Com os melhores cumprimentos,