MySQL Addon and MySQL5 Stored Procs (WAS: RE: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting')

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Thu Aug 17 14:41:12 MST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Douglas
Garstang
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 4:54 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: RE: [asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

>Hi. I only just stumled across it myself. I was trying to prove a point to
Jeremy.
>On the  voip wiki:

>http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+MYSQL

>under a comment titled 'Calling MySQL 5 stored procedures from app_mysql',
it looks
>like someone has managed to modify the source to get it to work.
>I haven't tried it yet...

>Doug.

Thanks for the point, I hadn't noticed that comment. I'll be implementing it
on one of my dev systems tonight and testing a multitude of stored
procedures that we had planned. If it works reliably, I'll be reporting it
as a bug in the digium bug tracker and submitting the modification as a
patch (with proper credit to the original poster of the mod of course).

S McGowan