[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 17 13:54:04 MST 2006

Hi. I only just stumled across it myself. I was trying to prove a point to Jeremy.
On the  voip wiki:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+MYSQL

under a comment titled 'Calling MySQL 5 stored procedures from app_mysql', it looks like someone has managed to modify the source to get it to work.
I haven't tried it yet...

Doug.