[asterisk-users] astbill white screen!!

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Thu Aug 17 13:17:53 MST 2006

Sounds like a sessions error

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Sebastian
Milioto
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:09 PM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: [asterisk-users] astbill white screen!!

Hi all,

I've installed asterisk and astbill according with all recommendation
(mysql5, drupal included with astbill, php, apache2...).
When I write http://server_adress/astbill, I get a white screen page.
Browser doesn´t give me an error page, it just a white screen page.

However asterisk doesnt have any problem, and works well with mysql. I also
have installed Drupal 4.7.3 linked to other database with other user and
password working well. And I have phpMyAdmin too. All working very good at
the same server.

I tried changing index.php to phpinfo.php in the same directory and it works
well too.

Can anybody help me with that please? Any suggestion will be very
appreciated.

Thanks, very much in advance

Sebastian