[asterisk-users] astbill white screen!!

Sebastian Milioto smilioto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 11:54:28 MST 2006

Great help Time, thanks very much. That's the error I have

Fatal error: SELECT command denied to user 'astbill_user'@'localhost'
for table 'pbx_users' query: SELECT u.*, s.* FROM pbx_users u INNER
JOIN pbx_sessions s ON u.uid = s.uid WHERE s.sid =
'2e57e35eeb3e8464a4cc1bd10c1997a9' AND u.status < 3 LIMIT 0, 1 in
/home/astbill/wwwroot/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 66

I understand I have to GRANT all privileges to astbill_user over the
asterisk database.

Sebastian