[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 17 12:32:33 MST 2006

What's not specific about this...?
"handle internal cid, external cid, cid override, pic codes, rate centers, incoming and outgoing black lists and white lists, findme/follow me with caller id based routing, transferring and forwarding between multiple hosts in a cluster.... and so on while ALSO letting customers maintain all this via a web interface?"