[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Thu Aug 17 12:25:10 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> That's funny. I remember asking a question, and I remember you immediately attacking my intelligence, and now I'm suddenly a troll.
>
> I can comprehend that Nufone is not the operation you are involved with. However, it's the first time you've stated that, so if you think I should have known that already, then you've either a) lost touch with reality or b) think your some big shot and I should know who you are by name.

You made an obvious assumption by looking at my email address, without
bothering to consider any other operations I may be involved in or have
assisted in development and deployment.

I could care less who you think I am, really and who knows, I may have
no clue what reality is - But who really does?

> I see you haven't addressed the specifics of my reply to you.

I don't see any specific questions, only statements that prove you
haven't fully comprehended what you have gotten yourself into.

I think you are the one that will need some very good luck.

Jeremy McNamara