[asterisk-users] Asterisk 'Hosting'

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Thu Aug 17 11:46:01 MST 2006

That's funny. I remember asking a question, and I remember you immediately attacking my intelligence, and now I'm suddenly a troll.

I can comprehend that Nufone is not the operation you are involved with. However, it's the first time you've stated that, so if you think I should have known that already, then you've either a) lost touch with reality or b) think your some big shot and I should know who you are by name.

I see you haven't addressed the specifics of my reply to you.

Did you eat too much cheese yesterday?