[asterisk-users] PRI problems - no D channel

Ron Gage ron at rongage.org
Thu Aug 17 06:01:45 MST 2006

Hey guys:

I am having a bit of a problem with our PRI under Asterisk.  I am seeing the
following error every 10 seconds...

Aug 17 08:54:55 WARNING[2458]: chan_zap.c:2289 pri_find_dchan: No D-channels
available!  Using Primary channel 24 as D-channel anyway!

Of course, I have the d-chan defined in /etc/zaptel.conf...

loadzone = us
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

Neat thing is: this worked yesterday and isn't working today (Asterisk isn't
answering the PRI on any inbound DID).

zttool shows no problems with the T100 and no alarm conditions.  The PRI is
being drove by an Adtran Atlas.

HELP!

Ron Gage - Westland MI
ron at rongage.org