[asterisk-users] Festival through AGI can't handle strings longer than 15 chars

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 02:49:34 MST 2006

Hi Mario. Have you tried to enable AGI debug?

CLI> agi debug

That will show what Asterisk is receiving from your script.

Also enable all the debug messages in  the logger.conf file for the console

Go and try that and post what you see here, and we may be able to help you

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"