[asterisk-users] wanpipe1:w1g1: Rx Error: 'Retry' exceeds maximum (64k): pci fatal error! (0x0007C03C)

Giorgio Incantalupo gincantalupo at fgasoftware.com
Thu Aug 17 02:07:35 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to install Asterisk 1.2.9.1 on a Debian Sarge distro with a
Sangoma A102 using zaptel 1.2.6 and libpri 1.2.3.
Asterisk seems to work correctly but when I reboot the server I get the
following error inside /var/log/messages:

localhost kernel: wanpipe1:w1g1: Rx Error: 'Retry' exceeds maximum
(64k): pci fatal error! (0x0007C03C)

What does it mean exactly?

Notice that I haven't connected any PRI line to the card.

Is there a way to know if the card is working correctly?

TIA

Giorgio Incantalupo

My *zaptel.conf* is:
span=1,1,0,ccs,hdb3,crc4