[asterisk-users] Conflict between S & L option in Dial?

Vlasis Hatzistavrou asterisk at kinetixtele.com
Thu Aug 17 02:29:08 MST 2006

Hello,

I have a question about whether the L option in the dial command conflicts with the S option?

For example, I have the following in my Dial command:

SIP/12345 at sipgateway|60|HL(:30000:10000)S(120)

I see in my CDRs that there are calls lating more than 120 seconds. By reading the description of the dial application, I assumed that since I want the user to talk for 120 seconds I should use:

S(120)

instead of

L(120000:30000:10000)

Does anyone know if using L(:30000:10000) and S(120) conflict each other?

Thank you,
Vlasis Hatzistavrou.