[asterisk-users] Set DID

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 16:57:23 MST 2006

According to this:
http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2006-August/thread.html#162333
you were given 4 answers, from the above it appears that you didn't
either: follow up on the questions presented to you so that ppl can
help you, or: you fell under what you call: "any intelligent"
response.

I'll present to you the questions asked from you again:
What on earth are you trying to do?
Now, don't answer you are trying to set DID, since there is no such
thing (well, not realy but sort of), however one can understand that
you got confused as to what terminology to use, just tell us what you
are trying to do and I'm sure someone will help you.