[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Aug 16 14:41:40 MST 2006

The manager interface would be horrible to code an API for. I don't envy the people that have done it. I've been screen scraping with python and perl for years, but the the output is not standardised. For example a 'sippeers' command does not end with a '--END COMMAND--' while a 'sip show channels' command does.