[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Aug 16 13:54:37 MST 2006

Douglas Garstang wrote:
> 1. A documenation of the functions, arguments, classes, objects.

http://www.asterisk.org/doxygen/ - Use it.

If it is not clear, ask a very specific question on the appropriate
list. Then perhaps submit a documentation issue once others agree the
documentation needs to be clearer/added

> 2. Some basic examples, because 1. means nothing without examples.

Use Google - I see all kinds of examples out there.

Jeremy McNamara

P.S.  Where in the GPL does it say that documentation is required?  If
you are not prepared to be neck deep into the code, then open-source is
not for you.