[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Wed Aug 16 12:41:35 MST 2006

I must be about the only person who thinks that an API without documentation is completely useless. As I said in another post, this isn't some GUI where you can poke around with it and work out how it works by experimentation. Documentation of the API is essential.

Why did they have time to write it, but suddenly run out of time when it came time to document? It's human nature to start something and lose interest. Given that documentation always happens at the end, it's what usually suffers.