[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Don sales at xwebfactor.com
Wed Aug 16 13:35:51 MST 2006

It's plain and simple the answer to this...
If you fall into any of these categories:

a) Don't understand code to begin with
b) Don't want to take the time to understand the code
c) Don't have the time to understand the code
d) Don't want to pay the the person who made the code to help you
e) Can't find anyone else using the code
f) Can't find the programer
g) Have walked to the ends of the earth and exhausted all your online
resources for finding more info out about the code and still no luck.

You basically need to go with some commercial company and pay them. Go to
the .biz list

I for one have used numerous open source free code...and sometimes it was a
struggle...but most of the time you can find the programmer's email in the
sourcecode...a lot of them are willing to give you some help/info.

I haven't seen you mention any particular code by name you are having
trouble with either.

Maybe if you did...someone here has already figured it out and would be
willing to help.