[asterisk-users] Manager Interface API's

Don Fanning don at 00100100.net
Wed Aug 16 12:29:56 MST 2006

The manager interface isn't some mystical beast that can't be overcome.
Try the wiki if you're lost.  Really people scripting isn't that hard.
If you don't like the way people do code, there's nothing stopping you
from writing something new (except for lack of skill but that's why
people do it for a living).

You buy them books, send them to school and all they do is eat the
pages.