[asterisk-users] Digium TDM400P Vs Sangoma A200

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Aug 16 12:45:38 MST 2006

Correction... it only plugs into "one" pci slot, but anything beyond
four ports covers up additional pci slots (even though it doesn't plug
into the pci connector). So, a 24 port a200 card would essentially
render "all" pci slots unusable due to size.

The tdm2400 card consumes a single pci slot, but its length is so long
that on many systems one would need to use a tin's snip to cut the fixed
disk drive bays out of the way to make it fit.