[asterisk-users] 1.2.10 - g726 Issues

Cullin J. Wible cwible at algorim.com
Wed Aug 16 10:52:08 MST 2006

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Rich Adamson
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:53 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] 1.2.10 - g726 Issues

I'm running SVN-trunk-r16869M (compiled 2006-04-01) with iax trunks to five
remote systems most of which are v1.2.10. No problems with any of those
trunks using g726.

Teliax is the only system that I've had any issues with using iax and g726.
I've not tried sip to them and don't have any intentions of doing that right
now.

R.