[asterisk-users] 1.2.10 - g726 Issues

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Aug 16 08:52:37 MST 2006

I'm running SVN-trunk-r16869M (compiled 2006-04-01) with iax trunks to
five remote systems most of which are v1.2.10. No problems with any of
those trunks using g726.

Teliax is the only system that I've had any issues with using iax and
g726. I've not tried sip to them and don't have any intentions of doing
that right now.

R.