[asterisk-users] Digium TDM400P Vs Sangoma A200

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Aug 16 09:08:07 MST 2006

The A200 is a far better card. More forgiving of Motherboards, MUCH more
expandable, slightly lower cost. Only real drawback is modules are in
pairs, so if you want 4 FXO, you need to buy 4. It expands to 24 ports
using one PCI slot
Also, if you ever are rich, hardware echo cancel is an option

John Novack