[asterisk-users] Server Hardware

Patrick asterisk-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 16 08:25:48 MST 2006

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 10:57 -0400, David Sampson wrote:
> Hello –
>
> I am curious as to what hardware folks are using successfully from HP
> or DELL.  I will likely be running just a quad span T1 card with the
> system.

HP DL380 G4, 4GB mem, 2x 146GB U320 in RAID1, dual hotswap PS
HP DL360 G4, 2GB mem, 2x 146GB U320 in RAID1, dual hotswap PS

Some Dell models may have issues. Check the Digium website for
compatibility (and perhaps the list archives).

Both HP boxes work fine with 2 or 4 port E1 cards (hyperthreading is
turned off).

Regards,
Patrick