[asterisk-users] SIP Qualify

Douglas Garstang dgarstang at oneeighty.com
Mon Aug 14 16:24:35 MST 2006

Ok, what's the deal with qualify in sip.conf. The docs on the voip wiki at:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Asterisk+sip+qualify

state that it can take either yes, no, of a number which represents how long in milliseconds between polling. I set it to 1000, (ie qualify=1000), did a reload,  and it's obviously polling at 60 seconds, not 1 seconds, as evidenced from an ngrep trace.

I'm guessing the wiki is wrong, because it also says the default polling period is 2s, not 60s.

Can someone update that? Can ANYONE fix those pages on the voip wiki?

Doug.