[asterisk-users] Queue Management

Eric Rousse eric.rousse at telmatik.com
Mon Aug 14 07:25:27 MST 2006

Hello,

I'm working in a small call center, but with special requirements. We
currently have a couple of clients, all of them have
specific phone numbers configured in our system, so when we get a call
for a specific client we take down the information via a webpage
then it sent via email to them.

One of the major problem that I'm seeing is the queue management. Right
now with our current system, the agents are able to see what call
are coming in, which one haven't been answered, which one are on hold.
(That part is not so bad with Asterisk since it's already taking care of
this)
But the part I'm worring about is that the agent can see the "Greeting
message" for the customer line. So the agent knows what to say before
answering the
line then IE popups with the URL for that client.

Not sure if that can be replicated with Asterisk. We could probably
adapt our selfs by doing a query about the DNIS and then store the DNIS
associated with his
greeting. Almost like what we do now actually... The only thing is to
put all that together... hehehe