[asterisk-users] Auto retry on Busy

Eric "ManxPower" Wieling eric at fnords.org
Sun Aug 13 18:14:30 MST 2006

Also BUSY != "BUSY"  Remember, pretty much any place in Asterisk quotes
are literal.

If you want to test if DIALSTATUS is equal to BUSY you want either:

GotoIf("${DIALSTATUS}" = "BUSY" ....

or

GotoIf(${DIALSTATUS} = BUSY ....

--
Now accepting new clients in Birmingham, Atlanta, Huntsville,
Chattanooga, and Montgomery.