[asterisk-users] SIP header challenge

Mr. Jones worldsense at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 08:16:06 MST 2006

Thanks Rich -

Maybe I'll try the dev mailing list.

I'm not that familiar with the protocol level as well.

I'm thinking its related to one of those two items (user=phone or the
Contact: being blank).

I've looked through all the configs and I don't seem to see any way to
have the Contact fall back to parsing the SIP To: field.

For now I have a macro which does this "ok" but I can't use and of the
web interface tools to manage these extensions as I basically have to
bypass the extension pass the "extension" in to a 2nd macro for
dialing, voicemail, ec.

RJ