[asterisk-users] Macro inside macro

Attilla De Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Sun Aug 13 01:56:24 MST 2006

Hi all,

I'm making a little macro te record conversations if a user want so
and if it's recorded the recording should be e-mailed.
This is what I have come up with right now:

[macro-record]
exten => s,1,Setvar(CALLFILENAME=CALL-${ARG1}-${MACRO_EXTEN:4}-$
{TIMESTAMP})
exten => s,2,Monitor(wav,${CALLFILENAME},m})
exten => s,3,GotoIf($["${ARG1}" = "conference"]?macro-record|s|
4:macro-record|s|5)
exten => s,4,Macro(conference|${ARG2})
exten => s,5,Macro(dialout|${ARG2}|${ARG3})
exten => h,6,System(/etc/asterisk/mail.sh mail at youmeandvoip.nl $
{CALLFILENAME} &)

The conversation gets recorded perfectly and it's also possible to
dial, but somehow the script doesn't get executed and I don't know
why (the script works manually, I already tested this).

Can anyone helpyp me with the solution ?

Best regards,
Attilla