[asterisk-users] Auto retry on Busy

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Fri Aug 11 11:37:10 MST 2006

The reason he might want it is because it's a feature offered by many POTS
and Mobile Telcos. I know that's why I've played with it, the ITSPs and SIP
Termination providers I consult for want to have as many if not more
features to offer than the POTS and Mobile guys.

Cheers,
Rushowr - Sherwood McGowan