[asterisk-users] Problem with dtmf and voice mail

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Aug 11 09:45:05 MST 2006

Hi Paul, Happy Friday back.

In the config of the extension change the dtmf=XXX

Basically there are three ways dtmf can be transmitted by a sip handset,
choose another or search the voip-info for the options and you'll solve
your problem pretty quickly.

Re: sipgate....sorry cant help, you'll need to provide more info.

Cheers,

Dean

When