[asterisk-users] Sipura SPA-3000 vs Sangoma A200

Wireless wireless at svw.org.uk
Fri Aug 11 08:53:59 MST 2006

Hi Stephen

I started off using the SPA-3000 for FXO and FXS but could not kill the echo
enough to pass the wife test so I invested in a Diguim TDM400p with 2 FXO
ports, ran the fxotune app and the echo was gone!  I now use the SPA-3000 as
FXS and have the pots line plugged in as a life line if the power / asterisk
fails.

Regards

Harvey

UK