[asterisk-users] Integrating Asterisk with a Panasonic D500 using MFC/R2

Thierry Querette tquerette at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 08:15:54 MST 2006

About the ANI problem, in Brazil I use the following parameter for
protocolvariant.

protocolvariant=br,20,16,16

I have the following configuration:

Astetrisk ---- E1 ----- PBX----E1----Telco

But Steve, after changing versions it really started to work without any
modification in the .conf files. It was simple as that: before nothing
worked and I had plenty of error messages from the MFC/R2 on the Asterisk
log and after installing the different version it started to work. So I
considered not to troubleshoot the problem because it had been resolved. As
both files has different sizes, surely there is a difference between them.

Thierry