[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP Authentication

Rushowr rushowr at phreaker.net
Thu Aug 10 05:04:02 MST 2006

username + secret

  _____

From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
ronn100200 at aim.com
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:53 AM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-users] Realtime SIP Authentication

 Hi All,

I'm using Realtime for SIP users and I looking to find a way to be able to
authenticate users based on both the username and IP of the incoming call
the reason being I have different users connecting from same IP but using
different usernames.

I have read that setting type=peer is only matched on IP address/port.

Is it possible to configure Realtime to match on username and IP?

Ron.

  _____

<http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100122638x1081283466x1074645346/aol?redir=htt
p%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eaim%2Ecom%2Ffun%2Fmail%2F> Check Out the new free AIM(R)
Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email virus
protection.