[asterisk-users] Realtime SIP Authentication

ronn100200 at aim.com ronn100200 at aim.com
Thu Aug 10 04:52:51 MST 2006

  Hi All,

 I'm using Realtime for SIP users and I looking to find a way to be able to authenticate users based on both the username and IP of the incoming call the reason being I have different users connecting from same IP but using different usernames.

 I have read that setting type=peer is only matched on IP address/port.

 Is it possible to configure Realtime to match on username and IP?

 Ron.