[asterisk-users] Re: Re: realtime+mysql

Thu Aug 10 00:27:03 MST 2006

My problem was that i didnt load pbx_config so i guess it wasnt parsing the extensions.conf.  Now i can get it to work if i put..

[sortcalls]
switch => Realtime/@

but does not seam like a true solution, having to create a context in teh extensions.conf for every context i want to put in mysql sucks.  Is there a way to tell asterisk that all extensions/contexts are in mysql?

Somthing like

[global]
switch => Realtime/@

even though i tryed that and it didnt work?

--

~Shaun
  "Sharon Lim" <limleechin2005 at gmail.com> wrote in message news:9bd3e43a0608090056o12f4548as6586ed566dd6c2e0 at mail.gmail.com...
  Sorry if i am wrong.

  Did you add something in extensions.conf to identify your context ? Something like this http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+Extensions

  BTW, how come your extensions got <snip>? I taught extension is a number that you dial?

    IAX is being read from the flat config like it normally is.  I can verify this because asterisk registers with my provider.

    --

    ~Shaun
      "Sharon Lim" <limleechin2005 at gmail.com> wrote in message news:9bd3e43a0608090005q3de6c0f6wc9ffac04a504a2c6 at mail.gmail.com ...
    If i am not mistaken, you need to have another IAX user tables to store all the iax users. HEre is some example http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+RealTime+IAX
    good luck!

      I'm attempting to setup asterisk running real-time with mysql.  Right now I
      can get asterisk to start and run but a show dialplan shows basically
      nothing other than parking extensions.  I'm watching the full log also for
      debug messages and I can see that asterisk is connecting to mysql with out a
      issue but for some reason it does not seam to read the extensions table.
      Below is a few of my configs..

      #My slimmed down modules.conf
      [root at localhost asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
      [modules]
      autoload=no
      load => res_config_mysql.so
      load => res_crypto.so
      load => res_features.so
      load => chan_features.so
      load => chan_iax2.so
      load => pbx_realtime.so
      load => app_realtime.so

      #My extconfig.conf
      [root at localhost asterisk]# cat /etc/asterisk/extconfig.conf
      [settings]
      extensions => mysql,asterisk,extensions

      #mysqldump of my asterisk database

      DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `extensions`;
      CREATE TABLE `extensions` (
        `context` varchar(20) NOT NULL default 'default',
        `extension` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
        `priority` int(2) NOT NULL default '1',
        `application` varchar(20) NOT NULL default '',
        `args` varchar(50) default NULL,
        `descr` text,
        `flags` int(1) NOT NULL default '0',
        PRIMARY KEY  (`context`,`extension`,`priority`)
      ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

      --
      -- Dumping data for table `extensions`
      --

      INSERT INTO `extensions` VALUES
      ('sortcalls','1949265<snip>',1,'Wait','10','Wait(10)',0)
      INSERT INTO `extensions` VALUES
      ('sortcalls','_1949265<snip>',1,'Wait','10','Wait(10)',0);

      My iax.conf is setup to forward calls to sortcalls context... this is what i
      get when a call comes in..
      Aug  8 22:47:58 NOTICE[10074]: chan_iax2.c:7303 socket_read: Rejected
      connect attempt from 64.61.93.87, request '1949265<snip>@sortcalls' does not
      exist
      Aug  8 22:47:58 NOTICE[10074]: chan_iax2.c:7303 socket_read: Rejected
      connect attempt from 64.61.93.90, request '1949265<snip>@sortcalls' does not
      exist

      Anybody know whats going wrong here?

      --