[asterisk-users] can Digium FXS channels support been half mile to 1 mile length away from phone?

Manrique Feoli manrique.feoli at kinetos.com
Wed Aug 9 14:07:36 MST 2006

Thanks Rich,

I was expecting that.  I was worried because on other type of cards if
you set the phone too far you'll burn the port of the card, mainly
because of the lack of capacity to keep such a long line up.

Now when you say 2 or three ringers,  you mean 2 or three ring events or
phones ringing at once  or what did you mean?   I need 6 phones now,
and not expecting more than 2 ringing at once.  (hopefully)

cheers
Manrique