[asterisk-users] Integrating Asterisk with a Panasonic D500 using MFC/R2

Thierry Querette tquerette at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 12:28:23 MST 2006

Hi Carlos,

I had the same problem and spent a lot of time studying the MFC/R2 protocol
.... but the problem is in the libmfcr2 package version!!

Try using the packages in:

http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre7

And not in pre9.

Both "pre7" and "pre9" have
libmfcr2-0.0.3.tar.gz<http://www.soft-switch.org/downloads/unicall/unicall-0.0.3pre7/libmfcr2-0.0.3.tar.gz>
with the same name..  but in different sizes. They are different.

After that everything started do work !!

Good Luck