[asterisk-users] cmd DIAL - Who picked up the call?

Kai Ober kast.asterisk at gmx.de
Wed Aug 9 01:38:43 MST 2006

No, i cannot open a bug on this, cause i dont have a PRI that uses zap.
so if there were any questions,
you had to answer them.

But there is a similar bug, using mISDN.

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=7435

and a solution for ME, dont know if it will help you:
http://fuhrmannek.de/projects/asterisk/download/res_features-misdn-bugfix.diff

good luck

KAI