[asterisk-users] cmd DIAL - Who picked up the call?

Koopmann, Jan-Peter Jan-Peter.Koopmann at seceidos.de
Tue Aug 1 10:51:22 MST 2006

On Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:36 AM Kai Ober wrote:

> when you park a call (asterisk feature defautl keys: #700 ...) at
> your isdn phone and you "forgot" to catch the call on another phone,
> the phone from where you parked the call, should ring after 45
> seconds (default)
> does this work for you? (which asterisk version dou you have?)

1.2.9.1 bristuffed and no it does not seem to work. It seems to mixup src and dst channel:

 == Parked Zap/4-1 on 701. Will timeout back to extension [from_internalisdn] s, 1 in 300 seconds

The call came from another extension and another context. Therefore the callback will fail (and _does_ fail)... Will you file a bug report and give me the bug number?