[asterisk-users] UK mobile "reject" codes

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Wed Aug 9 00:29:11 MST 2006

If I make a call to a mobile phone from an ISDN30 PRI line and the call
is A) not answered (but no voicemail) or B) the call is rejected, is
there any list anywhere of the different codes returned to the ISDN
(hangupcause)

For example, if I call an o2 mobile, and "reject" is pressed then I get
a hangupcode 16. However, if I call a virgin mobile, and "reject" is
pressed, a hangupcode of 31 is returned.

Anyone know why this may be the case ? Or does anyone have a list for
the mobile operators ?

Many thanks

Julian