[asterisk-users] RE VoipNow 1.2.0 Beta

Miles Scruggs asterisk at garnetweb.com
Tue Aug 8 11:40:54 MST 2006

Matthew Warren wrote:
> Yes it is an addon of Plesk, thats stating the obvious.
I'm really confused how you think this is an addon of plesk?  Sure it
looks like plesk, and feels like plesk, but what idiot would run a voip
system on top of a shared hosting server especially one as insecure as
plesk?

Sure 4psa has made products specifically for plesk, but I doubt they are
a one pony show.  It is very trivial to install the demo and take for a
real test drive how about just doing it instead of dreaming of what
could be.

Miles