[asterisk-users] Re: agi script runs even if no answer

shawn bright nephish at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 07:40:28 MST 2006

Yep, its an analog channel, a land line to the Central Office.
i did manage to get the connection fixed (had a broken line)
that was driving me nuts. But still, if no one answers, i need to write
something like
an acknowlage requirement that will let me know.
thanks for your help, i am a little closer now.
-sk