[asterisk-users] IAX trunk behing NAT with dynamic IP

Andre Courchesne - Consultant courchea at net-forces.com
Tue Aug 8 05:09:08 MST 2006

Hi,

  Ok, I got a working setup where the * server having the telephony card
has a fixed internet IP address (serverA). I am using an IAX trunk from
this server to an other one which has a dynamic IP address and is behind
a NAT firewall (serverB).

  Everything works fine untill serverB internet IP address changes. My
host line is set to a dynamic DNS entry (with zoneedit.com)

  How can I resolve this so that serverA "see" the IP address change of
serverB ?

Andre Courchesne - Consultant
http://www.net-forces.com