[asterisk-users] RE VoipNow 1.2.0 Beta

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Tue Aug 8 04:21:12 MST 2006

asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> Yes it is an addon of Plesk, thats stating the obvious.  But while
> your complaining about people writing stuff to use what are you
> doing.  If your not a developer don't critisize the developers.  I
> see nothing more than you displaying that you are the Vice President
> of a 2 man consulting firm. Which means you have to sell other
> peoples developed products.
>
> Not to mention you are being critical of plesk, yet you use to host
> you websites for your business.  Dude, we all have opinions, like
> crapholes they all stink, your's just stood out.

I will stand up here and join Greg... (and we are not 2 man business, nor is
Greg's to my knowledge)

One can not build the GUI administration for asterisk from a "base" that was
designed for another purpose without
reaching the limits. And guess what then...? a complete re-write will
required. :)

In addition... supporting your customers is not trivial with asterisk. You
HAVE to know your telephony/VoIP stuff very very well specially
since you are giving them the interface to which they have no knowledge of
"internals"...

Regards,

Senad
www.bicomsystems.com