[asterisk-users] Voicemail Platform

Roger Workman roger at upperclassman.net
Mon Aug 7 14:10:58 MST 2006

The pbx system is a vodavi system with a PRI, the problem is my older voicemail platform is dying a slow death and I was going to attempt to intergrate * instead of purchasing a new platform.  Currently in the vodavi system I have 4 analog trunks (hunting) in the voicemail group.  When someone calls the main number, the IVR answers, the caller then dials the extension.  If they answer the call is connected, if they do no answer the caller leaves voicemail.  The reason I wanted to do a the system to do a transfer was to free up the 4 analog trunks that I have going into *  I have the vodavi that if it is transferred a call with no answer an 8 is prepended to the extension so the voicemail system knows it's already tried the user and to automatically take a message.

Roger Workman
Business Development
Upperclassman/Universal Holdings LLC
Voice: 304.324.3800
 Fax:   304.324.3801
ICQ: 4447584
FWD Network: 56505
Website: http://www.upperclassman.net
Billing Questions: billing at upperclassman.net
Rental Questions: rentals at upperclassman.net
Maintenance: help at upperclassman.net

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain sensitive information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to RW Management Inc, Universal Holdings LLC or Upperclassman LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of or printout of this e-mail.