[asterisk-users] RE: By week extension dialing

Dan Brummer dan.brummer at vegas.com
Mon Aug 7 11:19:07 MST 2006

Brent, thank you for the reply.  I think I asked my question
incorrectly.  I'm looking to setup a single extension that changes the
number it goes to each week.  If this extension was called on week 1, it
would go to number 1, if called on week 2 then dial number 2, week 3
dial number 1 and so forth.

So for any miscommunications.

Thank you,
Dan