[asterisk-users] tellabs 2572 echo can and zaptel yellow alarm

marvin horst fivehorsts at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 09:52:19 MST 2006

> Bad card?

I wired up another card and got the same result .

On the red Rcv In, have you tried swapping out the cable for the
> opposite cable type.  If xfer, change to straight though?  Also, have
> you tested both of the cables to verify they are good?

I've confirmed that the cables are good.

I tried it on another asterisk system that is a 1.2 version, same result.

Both systems have the old T100P digium cards maybe that's the problem. I
guess I'll have to purchase the newer cards with the hardware echo can. :(

 I had hoped to get these tellab cards working with my current hardware.
Does anyone have other suggestions?