[asterisk-users] tellabs 2572 echo can and zaptel yellow alarm

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Aug 4 14:35:03 MST 2006

marvin horst wrote:

> I know it's wired properly because you can set mode LPb to 3 (metallic
> bypass) which bypasses any processing on the echo card. After doing
> this T100P was communicating with channel bank as before.

Bad card?

On the red Rcv In, have you tried swapping out the cable for the
opposite cable type.  If xfer, change to straight though?  Also, have
you tested both of the cables to verify they are good?

I've confirmed my card settings are the same as yours:

Framing:   ESF
Line Coding:   B8ZS
Busy/Idle detection:   CAS

My ADIT:

 > show a:1
SLOT A:
Settings for DS1  1:
    Circuit ID:              CAC DS1# A:1
    Up/Down:                 UP
    Framing:                 ESF
    Line Coding:             B8ZS
    Line Build Out:          DSX-1 EQUALIZATION FOR 0-133 ft. (CSU 0dB)
    Loop Code Detection:     CSU
    Loopback:                OFF
    FDL Type:                None

--